Portable appliance testing involves the inspection and testing all electrical equipment that can be moved from one socket to another often using a standard everyday plug top. Pretty much everything from a kettle to a computer should be PAT tested.
Falcon’s PAT testing engineers will open every plug and check for the correct wiring, we will make sure that all terminals are secured and that the correct fuse type is fitted, along with a full visual inspection of the lead and appliance itself. All appliances will then be tested with the most advanced calibrated test equipment available and then tagged with a suitable PASS/FAIL label or barcode.
We offer a fast efficient no nonsense approach with our PAT testing service to minimise disruption and keep downtime to an absolute minimum. Upon completion you will be provided with a full register and detailed test results of all equipment inspected and tested.
Contact Falcon Electrical to arrange portable appliance testing in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife , Stirlingshire, Perthshire and the rest of the UK.
– Our PAT testing services are only carried out by our highly skilled and fully trained PAT engineers.
– Minimal disruption caused to the running of your business.
– Saves you money by cutting the possibility of unplanned repairs.
– Fully compliant with legislation and Health and Safety Regulations including the IET Code of practice for in service Inspection & Testing of electrical equipment.
– No sub-contractors. When you choose Falcon Electrical for portable appliance testing in Scotland, you get Falcon Electrical employees.
Why Use Falcon For Portable Appliance Testing?
– All reports are provided electronically and usually available within 24 hours of the testing being completed.
– Fully typed certification (no messy hand written reports).
– Competitive pricing and free quotations
– Personal one to one managed service and reminder service for future inspections.
– Fully qualified and accredited electrical testing engineers.
– Free technical support and advice before, during and after the work is completed.
– We are centrally geographically based and we cover all areas.
– We can offer a bespoke service tailored to suit you and your business requirements.
Get in touch with us to discuss your electrical requirements.
We provide a comprehensive range of electrical compliance and installation services.