Unlike many other specialist electrical testing companies Falcon also offer a competitive first class repair service. We only employ fully qualified engineers who are trained to the highest Industry standards.
We can provide you with a full quotation for any remedial actions that need to be carried out following our inspections giving you the benefit of only dealing with one company and giving you complete peace of mind knowing that your repairs have been carried out by Falcon’s highly qualified engineers.
Falcon carry out full lighting surveys and lamp replacement service. This can form part of a routine maintenance programme or even be carried our during your fixed wiring testing.
This can be very convenient if your work is being done outwith normal working hours saving you the inconvenience of having to arrange another shutdown to carry out your lighting maintenance.
After your Fixed Electrical Installation Condition Report has been presented to you the results of the report will fall into the four codes as detailed.
results of the report
– C1 (“Danger Present”): the safety of those using the installation is at risk. It is recommended that a competent person undertake the necessary remedial work immediately. During the completion of an EICR (Electrical Inspection Condition Report), observations classified as C1 will be ‘made safe’ upon discovery where possible and subject to consultation with the site contact.
– C2 (“Potentially Dangerous”): the safety of those using the installation may be at risk. It is recommended that a competent person undertake the necessary remedial work as a matter of urgency. An instance would be classified as a C2 if, with the addition of a foreseeable event and given the right circumstances, it would create a C1 type situation.
– C3 (“Improvement Recommended”): whilst this type of observation doesn’t pose an immediate or potential danger to the users of the installation, improvement would significantly enhance the safety of the electrical installation.
– FIR (“Further Investigation Required”): without delay. This generally meant that further time is required to identify and diagnose the cause of a fault that was found during the initial inspection and testing work.
Why Use Falcon For Testing Remedial Works?
– Competitive Pricing & Free Quotations
– We will beat or match any like for like quotation for the same level of service (Guaranteed)
– Remedial works carried out our directly employed engineers.
– Personal one to one managed service and high quality of workmanship.
– Fully qualified and experienced electrical engineers.
– The benefit of using one company for all your electrical compliance.
– We use only quality recognised materials from the UK Leading manufacturers and suppliers.
– We are centrally geographically based and we cover all areas.
– We can offer a bespoke service tailored to suit you and your business requirements to minimise disruption.
Request a Callback
We provide a comprehensive range of electrical services to numerous clients across a wide variety of sectors.
Glenbervie Business Park