Prevention is always better than cure, especially where electricity is concerned.
Falcon’s testing engineers can carry out a professional thermal imaging survey which allows you to detect electrical faults before the components fail. And because it’s non-intrusive, it’s extremely fast and efficient.
By quickly addressing existing issues with your electrical devices, you can protect your staff, your property and your business. Predicting what future maintenance your electrical devices may require, can also be extremely advantageous; securing the safety of your customers and staff, and saving you valuable time and money on emergency repairs.
We can provide you with a hassle free thermal imaging survey of all your electrical equipment and distribution boards at a competitive cost.
This is often a complimentary service that comes with our Electrical Installation Condition Reports & fixed wiring inspection and testing reports.
– No disruption to your business as faults can be identified without shutting down the power
– Suitable for office blocks, manufacturing plants and warehouses of any size
– Frequent maintenance greatly decreases the risk of emergency repairs
– Highly reliable and effective method of testing electrical equipment
Why Use Falcon For Thermal Imaging Surveys?
– All reports are provided electronically and usually available within 24 hours of the testing being completed.
– Competitive Pricing & Free Quotations £££££
– We offer a full repair and remedial works service with our directly employed engineers.
– Personal one to one service and reminder service for future inspections.
– Fully qualified and accredited electrical testing engineers.
– Free technical support and advice before, during and after the work is completed.
– We are centrally geographically based and we cover all areas.
– We can offer a bespoke service tailored to suit you and your business requirements.
Request a Callback
We provide a comprehensive range of electrical services to numerous clients across a wide variety of sectors.
0800 689 3809
Glenbervie Business Park