Here at Falcon Electrical, we are professional in our approach and strive to be innovative in every aspect of our work. When making a decision it is always structured on what is best for our clients and those who surround our business.
We are a highly dedicated, and skilled team, with a sincere passion for what we do, which makes us stand out from our competitors.
We have never set out to be the largest and cheapest electrical contractor around, but we have always set out to be the best in what we do to ensure our clients receive the very best service and value for their money.
We always believe in being honest with our clients and providing our clients with the most
We only carry out quality electrical work and stay clear of cheap quality materials and parts that will likely cause problems further down the line and we have seen many instances over the last 4 decades to support this.
We have been trading for 40 years using these principles and values and we plan on trading for many more without changing our views when it comes to quality and excellence in electrical engineering and installation works.
We are fully accredited with the NICEIC and SELECT and all our work
Why use Falcon Electrical
– We are a fully electrically and health and safety accredited company with directly employed qualified electrical installation engineers.
– We work for some of the worlds most trusted companies and have done for the past 40 years.
– We only install quality recognized materials from the UKs leading manufacturers and suppliers.
– We can maintain your system and keep you compliant for years after the installation works are complete.
– All our work is guaranteed to last and is installed to the highest industry standards with our fully qualified electrical engineers.
– We offer a personal one to one service and reminder service for future electrical inspections.
– Free technical support and advice before, during and after the work is completed.
– We will match and like for like quotation giving you piece of mind that you haven’t paid inflated costs for our installation services
99% of our customers would continue to use our services again in the future.